Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My baby got a scratch

Some shit bag scratched my 3 week old truck today. I parked it in a large public lot and picked a spot that was out of the way (first spot in a row) and left enough space on the side of the truck to allow even the worst driver plenty of room to park. I guess that wasn't good enough for this mother fucker because when I came back to the truck I noticed a nice 6 inch scratch in the middle of the driver's side door.



The asshole who did this did not leave a note of any kind. I guess to him/her this is no big fucking deal. Damage someone's property? Business as usual for that cocksucker. I have a pretty good idea which car perpetrated this as it was parked right next to my truck and the location and height of the scratch corresponds quite well with the shape and height of the door. Unfortunately I can't prove it. I took a photo of the suspect and will keep an eye out for it in the coming weeks/months.




Hey there you low life scumbag. I know it was you. Karma is a bitch and you will get yours. I hope you catch Ebola and watch as your anus slowly bleeds you dry.


FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!